For detailed information about a job, click on the job title link, this will display the job description. The Apply Online link
will allow you to apply for the job and upload a resume. Electronic applications are preferred; however paper applications are available by clicking here
or at the Human Resources office.
- Each job opening closes by 5:00 pm unless otherwise posted.
- Applications are not accepted for positions without vacancies.
- Individuals claiming Veteran's Preference must upload a copy of the DD214 form with the job application.
- In order to for applicants to receive credit for their education, copies of transcripts and diploma must be available at the time of interview.
- After the position has been filled, emails will be sent to all candidates that have provided a valid email address to inform them of the job status.
For addition information about our recruitment process, please click this link: Frequently Asked Questions
If you are given a conditional offer of employment, there is additional testing required to include but not limited to:
- Drug Testing
- Background Check
- Motor Vehicle Record
An orientation will be schedule for new hires that pass the pre-employment testing and background process. Orientation includes detailed information about benefits, city policies and expectations. For an overview of city benefits, click here
. Employees receive pay through direct deposit and are requested to provide bank information during the orientation process.
South Jordan City is in compliance with the E-Verify Program for all new employees. Please be prepared to show two forms of identification if you are selected for a position.
Applicant's requiring accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act should apply in person to the Human Resource Division at the address listed or contact us at 801-254-3742.