south jordan city
municipal election overview
Municipal Elections are held every 2-years (odd years).
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a resident of the municipality for at least 12 consecutive months (365 days) immediately preceding the date of the General Election.
- Be a registered voter of the municipality.
- Be a resident of the Council District they are running for
election related links:
Questions: Contact the South Jordan City Recorders Office: 801-446-HELP