current job openings
- Crossing Guard
- Lifeguard Trainee
- Mulligan’s Laborer
- Police Officer
- Parks Maintenance Worker
- Recreation Aide
- Seasonal Parks Maintenance Worker
- Seasonal Street Maintenance Worker
- Seasonal Water Maintenance Worker
- Tree Inventory Technician Seasonal
South Jordan City participates in the federal Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify). If hired, your continued employment will be contingent upon confirmation of your employment eligibility through the E-Verify system.
The City of South Jordan is an “Equal Opportunity Employer,” and selects, hires, promotes, and compensates employees without regard to race; color; religion; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions; age; national origin; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity, or any other legally protected status. The City evaluates applicants for employment or candidates for promotion based upon their knowledge, skills, experience, education, and potential for job performance consistent with the needs of the position.
To request an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Human Resources Department.
The City of South Jordan provides a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees and their eligible family members including:
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plans through URS
- Employee assistance through Blomquist Hale
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave
- Please click here for an overview of the City benefits from PEHP.