Victim Services Program,
South Jordan City Police Department
South Jordan City
1600 West Towne Center Drive (10600 South)
South Jordan, UT 84095
Phone: (801) 254-4708; Fax:(801) 253-2210
Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Mon. - Fri.
- Respond to the immediate health and safety needs of victims of
crime in an effort to reduce the severity of psychological trauma by providing
crisis intervention, information and referrals.
- Crisis intervention and emotion support provided at the incident scene, hospital, victim's location, or other secured area. Referrals are made at the time of police involvement.
- Crisis intervention for victims in cases of child physical abuse, child sexual abuse, DUI/DWI related incidents, domestic violence, adult sexual assault, elder abuse, adults molested as children (AMAC), aggravated assault, assault, rape, stalking victims, gang violence, fires, deaths, disasters, and identity theft.
- Court advocacy provided for victims involved in the judicial process.
- Advocates act as a liaison for victims between law enforcement, prosecution, judicial members, and other related agencies.
- Advocates are available to assist with the application process for a domestic violence protective order/civil stalking injunction.
- Provides information and referrals to local safe housing, domestic shelters, legal services, drug treatment providers, legal aid, group support, and counseling referrals.
Area served: South Jordan City
Wheelchair Accessibility: Completely
Identity Theft Information
Information and Referral
Utah Courts protective order and stalking info