ROAD CLOSURES & DELAYS
October 21, 2017
Residents are encouraged to think about alternate routes for travel on October 21, 2017 during the SoJo Marathon. Here is a list of areas with significant delays and road closures.
- Riverfront Parkway will be closed from the roundabout south of Midas Pond Road to Parkway Palisades Road starting at 4:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 21. All participants should use 10400 (South Jordan Parkway) to access parking and the Finish Line Expo.
- U of U Medical Center: Grandville Avenue (east side of U of U Medical Center) from Daybreak Parkway to Duckhorn Drive will be closed starting at 6:15 a.m.
- State Road U-111 will be closed to South Bound traffic ONLY from 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. North Bound traffic will remain open.
- Oquirrh Lake Rd from Daybreak Parkway (11400 S.) to South Jordan Parkway (10400 S.)
- The intersections at 11400 South at 4000 West and 3200 West will experience significant delays.
- The intersection at 10400 South and 3200 West will experience significant delays
- The intersection at 9800 South and Redwood Road will experience significant delays.
- The intersection at 9800 South and 1300 West will experience significant delays.