Lessons / Clinics
Mulligans is the place to give the sport of life a chance; enroll in some lessons from our PGA golf professionals. It makes for more enjoyment when playing or practicing to use the correct techniques.
First Tee Junior Golf Classes
First Tee Programs for ages 7-9 teach the game of golf in a fun, safe, and empowering environment. At this age group, we are introducing and engaging participants with both golf and life skills. Participants will get active and play golf with their peers to help them build inner strength, self-confidence, and enthusiasm for the game. Classes are designed to accommodate new and returning golfers of the same age. Participants will register and be grouped by age and will progress through the program with lessons adjusted to challenge players at their skill level.
First Tee Programs for ages 10-11 supports the exploration of both character and golf skills in active and collaborative ways. The learning experiences in the course help to build inner strength, self-confidence, and an enthusiasm for the sport, while encouraging the development of positive Game Changing behaviors. Classes are designed to accommodate new and returning golfers of the same age. Participants will register and be grouped by age and will progress through the program with lessons adjusted to challenge players at their skill level.
First Tee Programs for ages 12-13 focus on the development of both golf and character skills. The lessons and activities in this program empower participants to explore both golf skills and character commitments appropriate for their stage of growth and development. Coaches support the development of confidence in participants through additional opportunities for them to demonstrate mastery and growth in their golf skills and abilities. Classes are designed to accommodate new and returning golfers of the same age. Participants will register and be grouped by age and will progress through the program with lessons adjusted to challenge players at their skill level.
First Tee Programs for ages 14+ place a greater emphasis on the personal development of participants. These lessons help participants elaborate on their understanding, applying what they have learned to new situations on and off the course to deepen their skills as they evaluate, reflect on, and provide evidence of their new understanding of life and golf skills. As participants learn more about who they are and what they are capable of, they have the opportunity at First Tee to begin to look towards the future and plan their own paths. Classes are designed to accommodate new and returning golfers of the same age.
Private and/or group lessons are available for all levels of experience. Call Mulligans at 801-254-3377 to arrange an appointment with one of our professionals.
Ladies Group Lessons
Classes are every Tuesday and Wednesday through the summer from 7 to 8 pm.
- $90 for five-lesson series
- Range balls are additional cost
Classes are taught by PGA Professional Terry Devine. For questions call Terry at 801-906-1187.
Group lessons and Saturday clinics available, email us for schedules and pricing.
Come see what a great difference can be made in how well you play and enjoy it with a small investment of time and money.
Private Golf Lessons by Our PGA Staff
Click on the name to see biography, more information, other discounts and junior rates
Contact / Rates
- Mobile: 801-949-9973
- Office: 801-466-5497
- Rate: $50 for 45 minutes
With over 40 years of golf instruction experience, Jeff offers lessons for golfers at every skill level taught at the pace and times that best fit your schedule.
- Class A PGA of America
- Teaching Professional
- Lessons are designed to improve swing fundamentals and correct current flaws - Private lessons are $50 for 40 minutes of instruction - includes a medium bucket of balls
- Special rates for junior golfers age 15 and under
Series of Six Lessons - Individual
- Learn the fundamentals of the golf swing with emphasis on how they are most effectively practiced and learned - These are great for new golfers.
- $250 per series - includes 1 medium bucket of balls each lesson
Series of Six Lessons – Group
- Learn the fundamentals of golf as a group - The length of the lessons is based on the number of students in the group.
- $150 per student- Includes 1 medium bucket of balls per student per lesson
Semi-Private Series of 6
- $175 Each
- Gift Certificates are available for single, group or series lesson packages in the Mulligans Pro Shop
Discount For Junior Golfers
Do you have a junior golfer who loves golf and would like to keep improving? Do they have a goal of playing competitive golf in junior tournaments or making a school team? Teaching Professional Jeff Wathen has a special program for these junior students.
Jeff provides 30-minute private lessons for $30 - range balls included. This is a significant discount from regular private lesson fees and it is a one-on-one focus on just your student.
Students of this program at Mulligans Golf are listed below:
- Samantha Crawford - Three-time state champion at Bingham HS with two 2nd place individual finishes and one 4th place - Now playing college golf in Nebraska
- Alina Vannarath - 2014 Utah Junior Golf Association "Player of the Year" award winner - 2nd place finisher in the 2017 girls 5A high school state championship, and as only a sophomore
- Halle Parkin - 2013 Utah Junior Golf Association "Player of the Year" award winner
- Easton Egan - Alta High School 2016 "Player of the Year"
Contact / Rates
- Phone: 801-906-1187
- $100 per hour
- $55 per half-hour
Terry has been teaching for over 40 years in three different countries, from beginners to tour professionals.
- Class A British P.G.A. Professional 1972 to present
- National Coach P.G.A. of Poland 1996- 1998
- $100 per hour $55 per half-hour
- 3 lesson package $270
- 5 lesson package $450
- Balls included
- Semi-private lessons
- 2 pupils $40 each
- 3 pupils $35 each
- Junior lessons - $65 per hour 3 lesson package $180
- Cancellation Fee - There is a $25 cancellation fee for lessons canceled without a 24-hour notice - this applies for no-shows as well
- President Eyring - 1st counselor, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Deron Williams - NBA star and Olympic gold medalist.
- Jay Barr - Olympic gold medalist
- Chris Pratt - Movie Star (Guardian of the Galaxy)
- Tony Finau - PGA Tour player
- Brian Stein - England Soccer International
- Val Doonican - Famous Irish Singer
- Stuart Bradley - NFL Football Player