Planning & Zoning
Apply for a planning application on our Online Portal.
The Planning Department reviews and processes all development applications through City staff, Architectural Review Committee, Planning Commission, Appeals and Variance Hearing Officer, and City Council approvals. The Planning staff coordinates other City department reviews of projects as they are submitted. The staff also provides direct assistance to various boards, commissions, and committees. The Planning Division maintains and updates the City's Zoning/Development Code, the official Zoning and Future Land Use maps, and the City's General Plan.
Information & Documents
- Selected Code Chapters
- Informational Flyers
- Application Submittal Items
- Interactive Maps
- South Jordan General Plan (PDF)
- Appendix A - South Jordan Moderate Income Housing Plan (November 2019) (PDF)
- Appendix B - South Jordan Transportation Master Plan (September 2019) (PDF)
- Appendix C - Public Outreach (2018 2019) (PDF)
- Appendix D - Existing Conditions (November 2018) (PDF)
- Appendix E - Large Maps (January 2020) (PDF)
- South Jordan Sub Areas Plan: Redwood Road Corridor + Jordan River Gateway (PDF)
- Annual Moderate Income Housing Report (December 2021) (PDF)