The City of South Jordan is a proud recipient of the Salt Lake Tribune’s Top Workplaces award, which uses our employee’s feedback compared to other employers to compete. We have a culture of excellence and offer competitive compensation, including a generous benefits package and flexibility for jobs that permit it. Human Resources is part of our City Leadership Team, who invest their time and talents into our employees, making this one of the best places to work.
South Jordan City employees hold the following service values:
Integrity: We do the right thing, even though no one is looking.
Service: We listen, understand, and deliver.
Professionalism: We are committed to be the best.
Communication: We are respectful and collaborative.
Excellence: We continue to raise the bar on our performance.
The City of South Jordan provides a comprehensive benefits package (PDF) for full-time employees and their eligible family members including:
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plans through URS (PDF)
- Employee Assistance through Blomquist Hale (PDF)
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave
- PEHP Enrollment Guide (PDF)
- General Pay Plan (PDF)
- Public Works Step Plan (PDF)
- Fire Department Step Plan (PDF)
- Medic Step Plan (PDF)
- Police Department Step Plan (PDF)
- 2023 Payroll Schedule (PDF)
- 2023 Holiday Schedule (PDF)