Fireworks Discharge Dates & Times
- July 2, 3, 5 - 11 am to 11 pm
- July 22, 23, 25 - 11 am to 11 pm
- July 4th and July 24th - 11 am to Midnight
This holiday season, the South Jordan Fire Department would like to remind our residents to be aware of the increased fire risk across the City. When using fireworks this year, please be mindful of the existing fireworks restrictions and take steps to prevent accidental fires.
Fireworks are restricted within 200’ of the Bingham Creek area and along the canals and other waterways throughout the City. Other areas where fireworks are restricted include:
- South Jordan City property.
- Salt Lake County parks and facilities.
- Areas through and around the Jordan River Parkway.
Check out firework safety information and the Fire Department’s interactive map. Residents can input their address to view their proximity to firework exclusion areas or to check other areas within the City for restrictions.