News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/2/2022 11:59:02 AM to 3/2/2022 11:59:02 AM.
Posted on: October 5, 2021
[ARCHIVED] 2021 South Jordan City Municipal Election Overview
- Mayor Seat (4-year term)
- Council Member Seat – District #3 (4-year term)
- Council Member Seat – District #5 (4-year term)
General Election Day
- Tuesday, November 2, 2021
- Ballots will be mailed to registered voters the week of October 11, 2021.
Vote By Mail Election
- The City of South Jordan will conduct a citywide Vote-By-Mail Municipal Election.
- Salt Lake County has established many Early Voting Centers in the SL County area.
- Registered voters can vote at any of these established voting center locations.
Election Related Links
Questions? Contact the South Jordan City Recorder’s Office: 801-446-HELP (4357)