Tonight, the Salt Lake County Council will here public comment about naming the South Jordan Recreation Center the “Marv Jenson Recreation Center.” If you wish to comment during the public input portion of the meeting, please follow the links below. Read the proposed county resolution here.
- Link to Salt Lake County Council agendas
- SLCo Council Facebook Live
- SLCo Council’s official Webex link to participate in public hearing
- Individuals wishing to comment electronically must access the meeting using the Webex link above by the beginning of the “Citizen Public Input” portion of the meeting.
- Comments will be limited to three minutes per individual unless otherwise approved by the Council.
- The first time you join via the link may take longer to get through the set-up steps. Please plan accordingly.
- Mobile phones must choose “Call-in” as the audio connection to support the Webex Event format.
- Please include “Resident” ahead of your first name when you join the meeting or you will not be identified as wanting to give comment.