Add to Calendar
Time: Check in and tote pick up starts at 7:00am
Judging at 1:00pmAwards at 1:30pm
- To become registered for the contest you must send completedapplication along with a sample drawing that will be used in the contest firstname.lastname@example.org$10 registration is due on or before Sept. 11th, 2015. Any open spacesafter September 11th, 2015 will be $15 and may not include t-shirts.
- The South Jordan Arts Council and/or South Jordan City staff reservesthe right to disqualify any art work that is deemed inappropriate.
- If the artwork is not your own idea, please give credit to the originalsource.
- No fixatives or oil based chalks will be allowed.
- Photos of the artwork will be taken and may be used for advertisingpurposes.
- Two t-shirts will be given to each “team” along with a tote of supplies.Extra T-shirts can be purchased for $5 each upon request. Each team willbe assigned a 5’ x 5’ square to work in.
- Judging: All art will be judged at 1:00 regardless of completion. Use yourtime and space wisely. All decisions of the judges are final. Art will bejudged on Originality, Creativity, and Overall Artistic Impression.
- Viewer’s Choice ( to be voted on by the public)
- Over age 12 – 1st and 2nd
- Under 12 years – 1st and 2nd
- Family – 1st place