Art is for everyone! Join us October 5 – October 16 for the 13th Annual South Jordan Art Show. At a new location this year, the South Jordan Community Center (10778 S. Redwood Rd), will house incredible artwork from talented artists from our very own South Jordan community. Both adult and youth residents are welcome to submit pieces. The show is free and open to the public, hours of operation will be announced at a later time. Thank you in advance for your support of the arts!
If you are interested in displaying your artwork in the show or have any questions, please contact Haley Greene at email@example.com.
- Artists must be South Jordan residents.
- Each artist can submit up to 2 pieces of original artwork, those pieces should be no older than three years old and not shown previously in the South Jordan Art Show.
- The Categories include: Traditional Mediums (Drawing, Watercolor, Oil, and Digital), Photography, 3D (Sculpture, Ceramic, and Pottery). **3D category for Adults and Professionals only**
- Any hanging art must be securely wired to hang.
- The participant’s name, address, phone number, and email must be provided on the back of all photo entries.
- All artists must sign an Artwork Loan Agreement before their artwork will be accepted. **To limit face to face interaction at drop off, please fill out the Artwork Loan Agreement online**
- Artwork will be displayed at the Community Center throughout the entire duration of the show.
Pieces can be dropped off at the Community Center (10778 S. Redwood Rd, South Jordan, UT) October 1 from 12 pm-5:30 pm and October 2 from 9 am to 12 pm.
Age Groups: Child (6 years – 9 years), Youth (10 years – 13 years), Teen (14 years – 17 years), Adult (18+), Professional (Artists that have ever been paid for their work), Seniors (55+)