S Redwood Rd
South Jordan City is excited to announce an all-new fall event that is sure to get your little ghosts and ghouls ready to carve. Our Pumpkin Promenade on October 25 & 26 will feature The Nightmare Before Christmas playing in the park on Friday Night and Hocus Pocus playing Saturday night. You’ll be able to enjoy free hot cocoa and donuts while you walk through the spectacularly spooky carved and painted pumpkins entered in our pumpkin carving contest and other decorations.
If you would like to enter the pumpkin carving/decorating contest you can pick up a pumpkin (for free) on a first come, first serve basis. You can also purchase a pumpkin (or pumpkins) of your own to enter. Here are the details on entering the contest:
- Pick up your pumpkin at the Gale Center Museum October 21-24.
- Decide on your design – No purchased templates!
- Drop off your pumpkin at Heritage Park on Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. so it can be judged.
- Attend the Pumpkin Promenade event with your family.
- Enjoy FREE hot cocoa, donuts, and win prizes!
Pumpkin carving/decorating contest will be awarded prizes in the following categories:
- Most creative
- Kids 10 and under
- Group design (a cohesive design including 3-10 pumpkins)
- Overall winner (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.)
Prizes include gift cards up to $100 and haunted house passes. All designs must be family friendly in design and execution. Contact Natalie Domino with questions about the contest or the event. We hope to see you there!