October 23 4:00 p.m-8:00 p.m.
October 24 12:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Enjoy a walk through the spectacularly spooky carved and painted pumpkins entered in our pumpkin carving contest and other decorations.
If you would like to enter the pumpkin carving/decorating contest you can pick up a pumpkin (for free) on a first come, first serve basis. You can also purchase a pumpkin (or pumpkins) of your own to enter. Here are the details on entering the contest:
- Pick up your pumpkin at the Gale Center Museum October 19-22 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m..
- Decide on your design – No purchased templates!
- Drop off your pumpkin at Heritage Park on October 23 between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. so it can be judged.
- Attend the Pumpkin Promenade event with your family.
- Enjoy a FREE cookie, and win prizes!
Pumpkin carving/decorating contest will be awarded prizes in the following categories:
- Most creative.
- Kids 10 and under.
- Group design (a cohesive design including 3-10 pumpkins).
- Overall winner (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place).
Prizes include gift cards up to $100. All designs must be family friendly in design and execution. Contact Natalie Domino with questions about the contest or the event. We hope to see you there!
The event is free to attend, but the following is required:
- Pre-register for a time slot at register.sjc.utah.gov.
- Face masks are required.
- Please social distance while walking through the pumpkins.