Gingerbread House Contest Rules
- Entries must be totally edible. All candy must be unwrapped, no lollipop sticks, and no perishable foods may be used.
- Entries must be original, no gingerbread house kits allowed.
- Entries must be freestanding and securely attached to a plywood base.
- Only battery-operated lighting can be used.
- Entries will remain on display at City Hall through December 10.
- Entries must be dropped off at City Hall on Monday, November 30 between the hours of 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Entries must be picked up on December 11 or they will be discarded.
- Judging will take place on Monday, November 30. Please remember this is an amateur contest and that Judges’ decisions are final.
- The People’s Choice voting will start Tuesday, December 1 at 8:00 am and will go until Friday, December 4th at 12:00 pm in City Hall.
- Winners will be announced via the City of South Jordan Facebook Page.