NOTICE: South Jordan will now host its City Council and Planning Commission Meetings online until further notice. You can find instructions for “attending” these meetings on the official meeting notices. They will also be available on the Planning Commission page and this web page for City Council before the meetings begin.
Live public comment will be given through video conferencing, and participants must have working and activated video and audio to speak. Those who join via phone may listen, but not comment. Ability to connect and comment is dependent on an individual’s internet connection, not the City. If you want to ensure your comments are taken, please have them submitted in writing in advance.
Join South Jordan City Council July 21, 2020 Electronic Meetings
Study Session at 4:30 p.m.
Council Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,294862284# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,294862284# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acZ1emt5g
How to use Zoom General Instructions
• Join on any device, with mobile and desktop availability.
• Go to: www.zoom.us
• Click on “join a meeting”, in the top right hand corner of the webpage.
• Enter the Meeting ID (below) and click “Join”.
• A download should start automatically in a few seconds. If not, click “download here”.
• Open download, Study Meeting begins at 4:30 p.m. and Regular Council Meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m.