Notice is hereby given that the South Jordan City Council will hold a City Council Meeting on Tuesday, October 5, 2021, in the City Council Chambers, located at 1600 W. Towne Center Drive, South Jordan, Utah with an electronic option via Zoom phone and video conferencing. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the City Recorder at least 24 hours prior to this meeting.
Join South Jordan City Council Electronic Meeting October 5, 2021
City Council Electronic Study Meeting at 4:30 p.m.
City Council Electronic Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,294862284# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,294862284# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acZ1emt5g
How to use Zoom General Instructions
• Join on any device that has internet capability.
• Go to: www.zoom.us
• Click on “join a meeting”, in the top right hand corner of the webpage.
• Enter the Meeting ID (below) and click “Join”.
• A download should start automatically in a few seconds. If not, click “download here”.
• Open download, Study Meeting begins at 4:30 p.m. and Regular Council Meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m.