After much consideration of the health and well-being of our residents, Mulligans will open in a limited capacity. This decision was reached only after many parties were confident that the precautions taken limit exposure to Covid-19, while offering a mental health outlet for our residents. Available services, as well as precautions follow.
- Mulligans will re-open for normal business hours from 8 a.m.-8:15 p.m. starting Friday, April 10, 2020.
- Only the driving range, foot golf, and the golf course will be open. A tee time reservation is required for those using the golf course or foot golf course. Reservations must be made by calling ahead and paying over the phone at (801) 254-3377.
- Mini golf, the practice greens, and batting cages will remain closed.
- The Mulligans Clubhouse and Caddie Shack Grill will be closed, which means no food or drink service.
- Mulligans will not be offering rentals, including golf carts, clubs, and soccer balls.
- For the ball machine, there will be a queue of taped spots to ensure social distancing and patrons will be using their credit cards to pay for balls. An attendant will sanitize in between each use and will call the next person forward.
- Bathrooms will be open and will be cleaned hourly.
- Patrons should not leave their cars unless they’ve called ahead for their tee time reservation and signs will be on-site as a reminder for this procedure.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times, which means on the course, patrons should wait until the tee clears before moving forward. If a patron is not adhering to proper social distancing, they may be asked to leave.
We thank you for your patience and understanding. As a City, we strive to maintain a safe environment for our residents balanced against their physical and mental well-being.