South Jordan City is doing a Neighborhood Cleanup every Tuesday and Thursday during the month of April from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. located at 10960 S. and S. Park Rd. (North West of Public Works and the South Jordan Tennis Courts). South Jordan City residents will be allowed to dump waste from their home and yard cleanup projects. Social distancing and extra precautions will be taken to protect the health of residents and City employees.
- Arrive at the location and wait your turn to enter the unloading site by parking on S. Park Rd.
- Resident will then proceed to the entrance and will be required to show proof of residency in South Jordan:
- Utility Bill or;
- Driver’s License with South Jordan address
- Follow instructions from South Jordan City employee and then follow signs to the unloading area. (staff will NOT help you unload).
- After unloading, do not exit where you entered, exit where indicated on the map.
Social Distancing and Health Safety
- South Jordan Employees will be wearing proper PPE and will approach the passenger side of the vehicle to maintain a distance of 6 feet from the resident.
- Only a certain amount of residents will be allowed into the unloading area. Please wait patiently for your turn to enter the yard.
- Staff will not be sorting through or interacting with items dropped off for recycling purposes.
- Staff will not help you unload, for any reason.
Items Not Accepted
- Construction garbage
- House hazardous waste(Paint, Batteries, Fertilizer, Oil, etc.)
- Electronic waste
- Kitchen waste and diapers
NO PROOF OF SOUTH JORDAN CITY RESIDENCY = NO DUMPING