After feedback from residents about the previous process, we are now using our utility billing customer portal for making animal licensing payments online. Whether you’ve already used our utility billing platform, want to sign up to use it, or would rather just make a one-time payment, you can now use the system for a streamlined payment experience. Please review the “How To” documents below to see the step-by-step processes to get set up.
Requirements for Licensing
- Your dog must have current rabies immunization records. The rabies tag number, which is on the rabies immunization certificate, is needed to apply for a new or renewed dog license. Those must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cats are exempt from licensing fees.
- Please note that South Jordan residents may only have 2 cats and 2 dogs.
Dog Licensing Fees
- Dog license (new): $10
- Dog license renewal (altered): $5 annually
- Dog license renewal (unaltered): $20
How To Set Up and Make Payments
How to Add an Account in the Customer Portal – If you have an online utility billing account, you can use that account to make the payment.
Create a Profile in the Customer Portal – This lets us know who you are.
Dog License Renewal One-Time Payment Instructions – If you do not wish to have your animal licensing payments on the same account as your utility billing, you can simply make a one-time payment.
How to Edit or Remove a Wallet Entry – This allows you to add or edit a payment method in your account.
Make a Payment in the Customer Portal – This shows you how to make a payment using your customer portal account.