Action is required for anyone signed up for e-billing or electronic funds transfers.
Good News! The City of South Jordan is implementing a new online payment portal beginning January 6, 2020. Some of the highlights of the new portal are:
- New user-friendly interface
- The ability to choose any method of payment (credit card, checking/savings or auto-pay)
- The ability to select your payment date for any day (verses a set day each month)
- One-time payment option without creating a login
- Afterhours pay-by-phone option
- Paperless billing
All December billing statements will be mailed, which means no emailed statements will be sent. You will be able to view or print this statement in the new portal. Due to this upgrade, you will be required to create a new username and password as well as re-sign up for paperless billing, and auto pay (no auto-payments will process from the old system after December 2019).
See the new payment portal here.
For more information and to see a collection of how to videos to create your new account, visit the utility billing page here.