- The City of South Jordan’s policy requires all bills to be in the property owner’s name. A copy of this bill will be sent to the property owner each month. However, City policy does allow the property owner to authorize a copy of the bill to be sent to a tenant and/or a property management company.
If you desire to have a copy of your bill sent to the renter or property manager, please keep several important factors in mind:
Should you decide to allow your renter or property manager to receive the bill copy for your rental property, please fill out the information on the lower portion of this form completely.
- This WILL NOT remove the responsibility for payment from the owner. If the renter fails to pay the bills, the City of South Jordan will expect you, as the owner, to make sure that the account is paid. This means you will also incur the attendant fees if this account is sent to collections.
- If you wish to have your renter or property manager receive the bills, two bills will be sent out - one to you (as the owner) and one to the renter or property manager.
- The water service to this residence may be disconnected when, after notice to the renter/property manager, the account remains unpaid.
- In case of discontinuance of service, all reconnect fees and charges, in addition to the full amount of the delinquent bill must be paid prior to having service restored.
- The owner of the property will contact the City of South Jordan Utility Billing department regarding any change in status of this account.
**Please be aware that the occupant/property manager's bill will have a different CID. The renter/property manager will need the Owner's CID in order to make payments online or thru their bank's bill payment systems.
Please read the following statement before signing below:
I certify that all information contained on this form is true to the best of my knowledge. I understand that misrepresentation or omission of facts in this form may cause my water to be disconnected - with the associated fees added to my account -until all issues are resolved.
By checking the box above you show that you agree to the above terms
Use your mouse or on a touch screen use your finger or stylus pen to sign in the box above
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
- Signature Date
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.