- Crisis intervention and emotional support at the incident, hospital, victim’s location, or other secured area.
- Court advocacy is provided for victims involved in the judicial process.
- Acts as a liaison for victims between law enforcement, prosecution, judicial members, and other related agencies.
- Helps with the application for a domestic violence protective order and/or stalking injunction.
- Provides information and referrals to local safe housing, domestic shelters, legal services, drug treatment providers, legal aid, group support, and counseling referrals. For additional information visit Utah Domestic Violence Coalition.
- Identity Theft Information
- Information and Referral (Utah 2-1-1)
- Utah Courts (Protective Orders and Stalking Injunctions)
- 10 Things You Can Do to Avoid Fraud