Finding safe activities during the time of COVID-19 has been a challenge for many families. The City wants Mulligans to be a safe outlet for our community and our residents. That’s why we closed down when COVID-19 started spreading. We wanted to be sure we had enough precautions in place before re-opening. Since then, Mulligans has opened all of its services, including mini-golf and our Caddie Shack Grill, with several new processes and precautions. First, we want to continue to encourage our residents to wear masks in public and to limit social contact with others outside of your family. We believe you can do that, while getting some fresh air and having fun at Mulligans.
- Mulligans staff members are all required to wear masks inside, whether they are cooking food in the Caddie Shack Grill or handing out rentals.
- Mulligans staff members are doing extra cleaning in several areas:
- Wiping down the ball machine.
- Wiping down batting cage helmets and bats.
- Cleaning the bathrooms every hour.
- Wiping down counters and other areas after every use.
- Wiping down club rentals and golf carts after every use.
- When visitors are on any part of the grounds, they are encouraged to social distance from anyone not in their immediate family.
Caddie Shack Grill
Visitors should have little concern when enjoying the delicious and affordable food at the Caddie Shack Grill in the Mulligans Clubhouse. We are following all of the Salt Lake County Health Department guidelines. Here are some Caddie Shack menu highlights:
Screamer – $1.50
Lunch Bucket Special – $12.50