Stay Connected and join us for our 2020 SoJo Virtual Race Series! As we all are doing our part to keep ourselves and those around us healthy by staying apart, we need to find ways to stay connected. This virtual race series is our way to maintain the connection with our race community and to maintain our mental and physical health. Use the hashtags #sojostayconnected and #sojovirtualraces when posting to social media.
How It Works
- Register for the virtual race series by clicking the “register now” button below.
- When you register, you can choose to pay $15 to get a virtual race series medal and shirt OR you can simply select “No Thank You,” and you’ll still get weekly emails about new routes.
- You will be notified of a new route every Monday and some races will offer different distance options, including bike routes!
- Share that you’ve registered using the hashtags #sojostayconnected and #sojovirtualraces.
- You have ONE WEEK to complete the course. Then after each race, submit your race time (with an app screen capture for proof), pictures and/or a video of you running by the following Sunday at 11:59 p.m. For each item you enter, you get an additional entry to win race swag and prizes! Submit those times, images, and videos in the form below.
Week of August 3 Routes: West Riverfront Park 5K
West Riverfront Park 5k
To help us #StayConnected during the virtual race series and to highlight our runners, please submit photos and videos of you running and we will share them in videos on our social media. All those that submit photos and videos from their runs will be entered for prizes. **Please note that your photos and videos will be used for marketing purposes and may be shared with the media along with your name.