South Jordan is committed to providing the highest level of service to its residents. Part of that is offering easy access to commonly requested services online and saving you from having to call. Over the past few years, new services have been added and residents may not realize everything that is available online. Here is a quick highlight of what you can do online.
- Report a Problem – At the bottom of our home page at sjc.utah.gov, there is a “Report a Problem,” link under Resident Resources. This allows you to report many types of issues, including, but not limited to, street lights that are out, uneven sidewalks, trees that need trimming, noise disturbances, and more.
- Track Your Water Usage – Not only can you track your water usage online through the customer water portal, you can get a $20 rebate for signing up! Simply visit sjc.utah.gov/wateruse.
- Utility Billing Budget Program – You can now sign up for this program online at any time. Click on the “Pay Utility Bill,” button on the home page, then the budget billing link.
- Reserve a Dumpster or Special Waste Pickup – If you have a home project that will generate a lot of trash, renting a dumpster from the city is something you can do online. If it won’t be enough to fill a dumpster, you can do a special waste pickup request. Visit sjc.utah.gov/garbage-recycling to see what items are exlcuded from these services.
- Reserve a Pavilion – You can reserve a pavilion via sjc.utah.gov/parks-recreation and clicking on the “Reserve a pavilion or sign up for a class,” link. Please note that pavilions will be closed for rental for the season on October 14, 2019.
There is so much more that you can do on the City website. If you have questions about services, we offer call 801-446-HELP.