Rules & Regulations
1. Registration will only be accepted online at register.sjc.utah.gov
2. $25 registration is due on or before May 17, 2019, 4:00 p.m.
Registration after May 17, 2019 is $30 and a t-shirt is NOT guaranteed.
3. The registration fee provides each team/individual: 1 tote, 2 t-shirt’s, 1 box of thin chalk, hand wipes, and gloves.
-The surface is more bumpy and rough than average sidewalk concrete – we strongly encourage you to bring extra chalk with you if possible.
-Additional chalk may be available upon request, while supplies last, but is not guaranteed. Square Size: Adults – 6ft x 6ft and Youth – 5ft x 5ft
-Adult (18+), Teen (13-17), and Child (12 & under)
-Teams will be assigned an age category based on oldest team member
5. The South Jordan Arts Council and/or South Jordan City Staff reserve the right to disqualify any artwork that is deemed inappropriate.
6. If the artwork is not your own idea, please give credit to the original source.
7. Photos of the artwork will be taken and may be used for advertising purposes.
-All chalk art will be judged between 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m., regardless of completion.
-Use your time and space wisely. All decisions of the judges are final.
-Chalk art will be judged on Originality, Creativity, and Overall Artistic Impression.
9. Awards: Announced at 1:45 p.m.
*Registration fee only provides 2 t-shirts. Additional t-shirts (while supplies last) can be purchased for $5 each.
SoJo Virtual Soccer gives participants a chance to brush up on their soccer technique while learning new skills, all from their own home. Each week we will put up a new video highlighting a new drill to work on followed by a challenge. Use the week to practice the new skill and work on perfecting the challenge. Video or take a picture of yourself and family completing the challenge and send them in for a chance to win some cool prizes from RSL, Real Monarchs and the SoJo Soccer League.
To help us #StayConnected during SoJo Virtual Soccer and to highlight our participants, please submit photos and videos of you completing the challenges. We will share them in videos on our social media. All those that submit photos and videos will be entered for prizes. **Please note that your photos and videos will be used for marketing purposes and may be shared with the media along with your name.