Welcome to the South Jordan City Council page.
Here you'll find information about your South Jordan City Council, City Council meetings, agendas, minutes, and recordings.
Notice is hereby given that the South Jordan City Council will hold a City Council Study Meeting and Combined City Council & Redevelopment Agency Meeting on Tuesday, September 20, 2022, located at 1600 W. Towne Center Drive, South Jordan, Utah with an electronic option via Zoom phone and video conferencing. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the City Recorder at least 24 hours prior to this meeting.
City Council Electronic Study Meeting at 4:30 p.m.
Meeting Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86725846663?pwd=cHFOdUszbW5xZ1lnejR1OGdnSDZDQT09
Meeting ID: 867 2584 6663
City Council Electronic Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84123585349?pwd=Skg3TzA0eEJpS2JHdmVxUnAzT0tpUT09
Meeting ID: 841 2358 5349
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,294862284# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,294862284# US (San Jose)
How to use Zoom General Instructions
• Join on any device that has internet capability.
• Go to: www.zoom.us
• Click on “join a meeting”, in the top right hand corner of the webpage.
• Enter the Meeting ID (below) and click “Join”.
• A download should start automatically in a few seconds. If not, click “download here”.
• Open download, Study Meeting begins at 4:30 p.m. and Regular Council Meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m.